What information do we collect?
Floor Cleaning Services collects the following information:
* Information we learn about you from your use of our service.
* Data gathered from your visits to the site and other sites accessible from our web site.
* Information about any transactions you undertake.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the information:
* To manage your account with us.
* For administering the use of our service.
* We will monitor your use of our web site in order to identify customer preferences and track the volume of traffic on particular pages.
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site. We may send you offers or information which we think you may be interested in. We may contact you be post, fax, email or telephone. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information please send us an email and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Disclosures of your information.
We will not sell trade or rent information about you to others and we will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area.
What about cookies?
Access Rights & Security
You have the right to access the personal data that is held about you. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged or destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. This means that we may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we can disclose information to you.